skip to navigation | skip to content | skip to search box
Sodexo Romania has been using a certified Quality Management System since 2004, according to SR EN ISO 9001:2001 standard.
Being aware of the importance of having the optimal control among all processes nu matter their nature, and also of assuring a high level of satisfaction to all clients and stakeholders, our company extended its certification after implementing two other standards: SR EN ISO 14001:2005 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001:2004 (Occupation Health and Security), and managed in this way to define its own Integrated Quality Management System (Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Security).
Being in line with Sodexo Group policy, which states that the only way to reach performance and success is the sustainable development, we decided to to continue this attitude of socially responsible company, based on the best practices that we acquired through the quality of our services.
Our mission statement and accomplishment of the general targets that we have set for ourselves are substantiated by the following:
- environment performance analysis, whereby we identified the significant environment issues and the risk level of every issue;
- the re-assessment of accident hazards and occupational diseases for the main work posts, whereby we established the level of risk for each work post, both globally and locally. The company global risk is 2.99, under the average accepted level of 3.5.
We used standardized tools for assessing environment performance (ISO 14031) or general accepted methods for re-evaluating accident hazards and occupational diseases. Our analyses concluded that we have been deeply involved in environment protection and health and security protection by:
- measuring, monitoring, assessing and improving environment performance continuously
- protecting the environment by reducing emissions and by using renewable sources of energy
- increasing the rate of material and energy recovery of waste
- monitoring the level of the identified toxic substances
- minimize and isolate risks in order to ensure security and safety on the job
- complying with the requirements of the clients and of the other interested parties
- enforcing the enforceable legislation, the adopted standards and the requirements of the group
- ensuring high-quality services that are monitored, assessed and maintained in order to continuously enhance client satisfaction
VOICE OF THE CLIENT
For any further information, proposals to improve our activities or your opinions about our services, we invite you to contact us:
- by fax: 021 204 46 92
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified management systems which are essential for our activity:
- The Quality Management System – which is implemented and certified based on the SR EN ISO 9001:2001 standard;
- The Environment Management System – which is implemented and certified based on the SR EN ISO 14001:2005 standard;
- The Occupational Health and Security Management System – which is implemented and certified based on the OHSAS 18001:2004 standard
The certifications that we have obtained are internationally recognized through IQNet, which is association of certification bodies.
Note: the certificates can be viewed / downloaded from this page or at www.srac.ro
- Quality Certificate SRAC 1634 3
- Quality Certificate IQNet 1634/3_RO
- Quality Certificate IQNet 1266/2 RO
- Quality Certificate SRAC 1266/2
- Quality Certificate IQNet 484/2 RO
- Quality Certificate SRAC 484/2
Statement of the General Manager
We protect the environment